FAQ PageQuestions? We're here to help.
|Home Delivery Options||Delivery Times||Cost|
|Standard Delivery||5-7 working days||£4 Free over £45|
|Express Delivery||1-2 working days||£7.99 Free over £80|
- For essential technical reasons – such as keeping track of your current shopping session and enabling you to pay for your products in checkout
- To distinguish you from other website users. This helps us to:
- remember you when you return and to personalise our website to you, such as saving your bag or remembering what you last viewed or searched for.
- target advertising towards you based on what you like and what you view and search for
- To collect statistical and analytical information about how visitors use our websites – so we can improve the way our sites work and to measure the success of our competitions and campaigns
- To enable us to fulfil our contractual obligations to third parties – for example to pay a partner if you’ve made a purchase on one of our websites by following a link from their website.
Terms & Conditions
Due to the large number of products on our site, it is always possible that some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced, despite our best efforts. If we discover there is a pricing error, we will normally, at our discretion, either: (i) contact you and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it; or (ii) reject your order and notify you of the rejection. Payment
General Terms & Conditions
DEFINED WORDS: In these terms and conditions a capitalised word has a particular meaning. This paragraph explains the meaning of some of those capitalised words by showing the relevant words in brackets after their meaning. Other meanings are explained in other paragraphs in the same way. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) relate to the supply of any of the products (“Products”) and/or services (“Services”) listed on this website at https://maestone.co.uk/ (“Website”). THESE TERMS ARE BINDING: Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before using the Website including to use any Services and/or order any Products. If you do not understand any of these Terms you can ask us to explain them further using the email address given below. Your use of the Website indicates your unconditional agreement that you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms in effect at the time of usage. We may alter all or any part of these Terms (including the Products and Services which are available from the Website) at any time. If you register with the Website we will notify you by email if these Terms change. If you do not register with the Website you will need to check the ‘last updated’ information at the top of these Terms to confirm if they have changed since you last read them. If you do not accept the Terms, you should not use the Website. You should review these Terms regularly as your continued use of the Website means you accept the Terms as modified. Please understand that if you refuse to accept the Terms, you will not be able to order any Products from the Website. These Terms were last updated on: 1st November 2017 You should print a copy of these Terms for future reference. Product colours We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products that appear on our site. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.